Dont Mess!
Friday, April 11, 2008

hey ho dumble bo..

I m currently at work (surprise)
and i m absolutely bored. and tired. my limbs need some dancing . and i basically need a hug .
and a good springy roasted chicken with fresh roman iceberg lettuce PLEASE.
and a good chilled beer.

i dono where the cravings are comin from. perhaps from the fact that i have not been havin good solid satoishini-stomach-satisfyin meals for the past 2 weeks.

Grr.

I currently am suffering from the moments AGAIN. the moments where you have so many issues in your head swimming ,dyin to get out in black and white print but dies the minute i type in my log-in name for blogger.com.
DAMN lar.


I m currently into hindi movies. I have somewhat engraved in my brains that true love, fantasy, romance in its good essence all remains purely in movies.
So I am enjoyin the movie galore.
but of course i immediately stop the movie the moment i sniff a bad sad despondent ending.
like for Fana.

funny isnt it? ask my friends. they would probably tell you i m almost a sadistic realist. i m practical. logical and all that.
but I HATE sad movies. or stupid damn cliff hangers.
i do NOT watch them again or at least i watch them with the happy ending i configured on my own in my head.


boys.men. guys. stoopeed idiots.
enough is enough lar.
grrr .
clearly emotional hence the incoherent language . pardon it please





on a lighter note, i m BUSY.
with productions,(inform you guys more at a closer date
work
tuition
friends
family


and i have lost some friends in this process i think. from then end of my a levels to the holidays.
hence the awkward hellos, the shuffling of feet, scurrying away to be unnoticed, random small talk.

argh .


yes, i love dressing up for work. hence i m still continuing to work. besides, i take it that i get paid to get dressed up . (and do some shitty work of course)
i m becoming a dumb blonde( can make it lar with the streaks)
speakin of which , i need a new hairDO.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com