Dont Mess!
Saturday, March 29, 2008

The face of pain . trust candyman to catch the point so quick eh.

hahaha

i would post the pic . but then again i would not.
see it for real

i m givin tuition! and honestly, i like it. no no its not the imposition of ideas(draw a concept map, highlight), the bullying (2 what donkeys ah? where your units)...
but just the small minute joy of them understanding what you are tryin to put across..

I now clearly understand to the full extent how silly my excuses might have sounded to my tuition teachers , how transparent I was when i dint know somethin..

i lost the tuition record book.
left my textbook in school. couldnt do homework.
i came back damn LATE everyday. (where at this juncture, mom screams from back 'NO YOU CAME IN EARLY. SLEEPIN ALL YESTERDAY!')
i only had maths tuition thru out .
and i did sleep.

i m havin fun . definitely. and i m takin it as a challenge for my 2 boys to do well.


sometimes i feel like i m in a whirl of emotions.
and it takes a damn long while to get out of it. daymn!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com