Dont Mess!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My my ! I realised how I have not posted a single post for year 2008!

tsk.



I bet no one reads this any more. Oh wells.

I just find it slightly cumbersome to borrow the laptop from the brother and by the time everythin loads. and seriously, I am not one who's enslaved by technology completely and think without that, I am nothing. Yes Yes, I have grown up. Haha.



Besides, its freaking annoying when the computer hangs or something goes wrong.

Golden words canNOT be repeated. Or at least cannot be typed again.



Much has happened. New year in a plane. I dint even get to experience new year.

I was in Minneaspolis on the eve . And by the time i reached tokyo , it was the first already.



And I was way too anxious to get home after 3 freakin flights. Thank you!



I dint have a digital cam. so the pics are all in paper.

I m way too lazy to scan the pictures and upload them.

Canada was certainly a relaxing trip. I love , absolutely LOVE Boxin day!

We cant have one in Singapore though. Nah-ah!

we would be dead chickens .

So yes, i Did shop abit. And certainly do regret for not shopping more.

hur hur.



Worked in SINDA. For 2 weeks . Quit.

Lousy environment. Seriously. Only reason i worked was for my boss. My neighbour who was a gentleman of course.

only fun was dressing up of course. I dont give a shit and I am certainly not gonna wear undo clothes like all of you . Doh!

Its in times like this that I discover tops still with their tags on. And I of course ingeniously mix-and-match..



MY birthday, simple affair. But that as the reason, I met and renewed friendships. Which I am certainly very happy for!



Haha.



I am beginning to dread shopping . everythin is the SAME. Its starting to get annoyin at how everyone dresses similarly.

N the shops sell the same blardy thing.



Grr.

Basic seperates seem to be the best option these days.

Tsk.



Yes and the much asked about results is takin so damn long to come.

Mind you, I am not anticipating them in joy but I m certainly dreadin the wait.

Good or bad, I wanna take it and swallow it.

Besides the numerous bad dreams I am havin are SiCKeningly Unpleasant thank you very much!

Grr.

Just give us the date .



On a slightly wild note, I have gotten inked!
haha.
I love it ! Ta ha ha.




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com